Working tirelessly for the Rights and Protections of our Members
Leading the way
Building and Maintaining
a Better City Together
Sena Local 9158 is a United Steel Workers local union. Sena represents public employees in Massachusetts. Our members do some of the most important jobs in the City of Boston every day to keep the City thriving and moving forward.
Below are just some of the important jobs our members take pride in doing. Click the link below to learn more about our union and it’s members.
Emergency Medical Services
Sena 9158 Member News
The Debt Ceiling
Over the last several weeks, you may have heard about our government’s ongoing negotiations regarding the debt ceiling. While news stories typically have flashy headlines and fiery quotes, oftentimes information …
Repeal the WEP and GPO
Everyone deserves a secure retirement epecially those who devoted their career to public service.The Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Goverment Pension Offset (GOP) threatens that by substantially reducing or eliminating the EARNED social security benefitsof …Read more
Read more Latest News Articles
Steelworkers are men and women of every ethnic background from cities and towns in every region of our countries,
United Steel Workers
USW democracy begins at home, in more than 1,800 local unions throughout Canada, the United States and the Caribbean. Membership is open to all without discrimination.
United Steel Workers News
- Contact: Joe Smydo, email@example.com, 412-562-2281 The United Steelworkers (USW) today welcomed the appointment of International President Tom Conway to the White House’s Advisory Committee for […]
- Contact: Tony Montana – (412) 562-2592 or firstname.lastname@example.org PITTSBURGH — The United Steelworkers (USW) today said that professional football players have filed a petition for […]
- CONTACT: Beth Turnbull, 412-562-2442, email@example.com (Pittsburgh) – The United Steelworkers (USW) issued the following statement today in recognition of International Women’s Day: “As the USW marks International […]
- Contacto: Yaphet Torres, firstname.lastname@example.org, 787-780-0885 Haga clic aquí para ver este comunicado en inglés. (Click here to view this release in English.) (San Juan, Puerto Rico) – […]
- Contact: Yaphet Torres, email@example.com, 787-780-0885 Click here to view this release in Spanish. Haga clic aquí para ver este comunicado en español. (San Juan, Puerto Rico) – […]
- Contact: Jess Kamm Broomell, 412-562-2444, firstname.lastname@example.org (Pittsburgh) – The United Steelworkers (USW) union today welcomed the International Trade Commission’s (ITC) unanimous preliminary determination on tin […]
Leading the way
A voice when
workers need a voice.
A safe, healthy working environment is a right not a privilege.
15 Court Street
Boston, MA 02108
Click a link in the top menu to contact an executive board member, steward, officer or trustee.
Sena Local 9158
This site is intended to provide a place for 24/7 communication with our membership, creating a means to inform you of the latest news, contact information and upcoming events